Zigma Formwork System includes steel formworks and their appurtenances and has simple connections. Therefore, the formwork time and its cost will be decreased on a noteworthy basis. Panels’ height in this system is 330 cm, 270 cm and 150 cm. Width of such panels has been designed in this manner that it may be used for any kind of plan.
For instance for the panel width of 30 cm, 45 cm, 60 cm, 75 cm, 90 cm, 120 cm and 240 cm, and on the panels surface we may use hard propylene or plywood. (WISA-BIRCH) Interconnection of the panels of such a formwork system may be possible by special locks in each point of the formwork, and such panels may be applied on standing or reclining state. Such locks may be used on horizontal or vertical directions.
For opening and closing such locks, we may use hammer.
Calculations related to the structural properties of such formwork system are in accordance with the European Standards and GSV guide. Such a formwork system may be applied in various sections of a structure such as foundations, walls, columns and other flat concrete structures, and in this system the DW 15 Bolt is used which is compatible with the panels resistance.
Advantages of Use of Zigma Formwork System:
Panels are designed in this manner that the increase in their breadth is a factor of 15.
• Panels’ height is considered as 330 cm, 270 cm and 150 cm which are in proportion to the standard buildings, and as a result, the number and kind of the formworks are decreased and the rate of formwork is increased.
• In order to enjoy the most speed, the panels with the wideness of 240 cm may be applied. Panels are designed in this manner that they may be used either in vertical direction or in horizontal direction.
• Multipurpose panels are designed in this manner that the conjunction of the terminal panels of each wall to the panel of the next wall may be possible.
• Flexural strength of the panels is 80 Kilo Newton/ Square meter in accordance with the standard DIN 18202.
In this system the DW 15 Bolt is used in order to tolerate the hydrostatic pressure of the concrete.
• Special shape of the panel corners has caused the members may easily move in horizontal and vertical direction and there is no need to hammer.
• It has sturdy and stable profile/ section. Section shape is designed in this manner that the cost of construction of a structure decreases the speed of erection and installation and such a section may be easily cleaned. In order to cover, the premium quality materials are used which cause simplicity in formwork cleaning and increase in its length of life.
• Use of modular locks has caused the workers to easily open and close the formworks in the best situation which may be possible, and such a method is easier and faster than wedge system.
• Special shape of such a lock has caused the formworks to become balanced and leveled and remains in one direction on a completely compressed basis.
•By using such locks, there will remain no need to the prop (underpinning) in formwork system.
• Stroke which is delivered on the ball or nut of such locks by hammer may cause unity of such connection.
• Connection points have been designed in this manner that they are completely distinguished and there is no need that the worker determines the place of connection, or changes the same, and as a result, the errors would be decreased and would reach zero and finally, the speed of work will be increased on a noteworthy basis